Thursday 2 September 2010

This is what I used it for

Photobucket A hugely long canvas...
When I was a child I was desperate to be a hamster when I grew up. When I realised that this wasn't going to happen I spent years working towards being an illustrator. I now know that that will never happen, but the lure of black inky pens and runny watercolour has never left. Still get a real kick from using black pens. Even if it's just for lesson planning. Anyway... the pen I use the most was bought for me about 10 years by my dad. Have a hell of a job getting refills for it these days...
Think I secretly always wanted to be Quentin Blake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do read and appreciate each one...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...