Friday 29 October 2010

2006 The first 2 pieces I Ever Sold...


Have been looking to the past a bit recently. Lost my confidence in so many ways... looking back to remind myself that it will be ok. Had these 2 pieces accepted into an exhibition in 2006 and to my utter amazement they sold on the opening night. My first time! Circles again... Easington, East Yorkshire... I'm working on completely new works at the moment. Nowhere near ready to show the world yet. It's daunting... changing something that has been successful. But I need to keep moving forward.  Really, really need to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do read and appreciate each one...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...