Thursday 27 January 2011

Jon Burgerman for christmas


Didn't actually get Jon Burgerman himself for Christmas (although that would have been lovely). But I was a very, very lucky girl to recieve this proof from a recent print run. Am insanely pleased with it. (Getting it framed in my village was a traumatic process though...)

Jon Burgerman was in the year below me at Nottingham Trent University. Different courses though. I did Theatre Design, he did Fine Art. I didn't really know him, but he was one of the faces around and about. I love his work. It properly makes me tick. And am now the ridiculously proud owner of this....

This is his website http://www.jonburgerman.com/


3 comments:

  1. cool! where have you put it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting to build up quite a cool collection in the dining room... although it will be spending a little time in school as we are currently teaching a unit on Jon Burgerman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love owning original (artist prints count) art. I feel like I develop a relationship with the art I own as I know it over time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do read and appreciate each one...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...