Friday 24 June 2011

When I smile...



 This week I'm smiling, from ear to ear. Big projects have been ending, humungous descisions made, work finished off, students producing beautiful, beautiful work, friends being there at exactly the right moments, people believing in me (goodness, the pressure not to let them down...), being allowed to start running again after my little knee injury, tidying up, being appropriately inappropriate, little gestures... putting things right. It's been intense and at the moment my brain will only process it all in little fragments. Snapshots of memories and images. I'm sure it will all make sense... in time. This strange old thing called 'life'?







1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I really do read and appreciate each one...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...