Sunday 30 October 2011

Shiny Happy Haul


Christmas decorations and brooches fresh out of the kiln!

Thank you so much for all the support and suggestions for photographing my glass... it's really lifted me and I've spent some time today experimenting (not there yet, but so much more confident that it's now achievable)

Especially thank you to the lovely Fee from Chipper Nelly for the very practical suggestions (please enter her giveaway)... which I'm currently trying out... Will keep you all posted...

6 comments:

  1. These look fabulous!!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly caught the light with these. A colour feast indeed.
    Your Post heading has set me of on one.” Shinny Happy People” – was that REM
    xx Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. they DO look edible! Glad you get lots of support - the beauty of blogging...fee x
    (and thanks so much for sharing the love with my gveaway button!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are getting me into the Christmas mood. Glorious colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do read and appreciate each one...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...